Cosmetic Dentistry: Smile Designing
Think of the last time you posed for a picture. Did you flash your pearly whites or did you hide your teeth? Today, many people benefit from Cosmetic Dentistry. A wide range of techniques are available that can enhance almost any smile.
Gone are the days when you had to settle for chipped, stained and crooked teeth. A revolution in newer technology and materials ensure that cosmetically enhanced teeth now look more natural and last longer than they did in the past. Skillfully blending science and art, your dentist can “sculpt” a more attractive smile for you.
A smile is a powerful way for you to communicate. A new smile will help you make a great impression –both personally and professionally.
Smile Designing is one of our main specialities. No longer reserved for the stars and celebrities, smile designing is available for you right here right now in our clinic. Both simple and economical using smile design we can completely revamp your smile and give you the beautiful smile of your choice.
Our specialist doctors and technicians will first evaluate you to understand what your specific requirements are. We will then work out a plan of action after due discussions with you. We will show you how exactly we can work on you to enhance your smile. Once you completely understand the procedures you can give us your consent and then we can proceed with the treatment.
Advantages of smile designing are many. There are many who are constantly living with very low self-esteem and extremely diminished self-confidence. Reasons can be as small as a tiny flaw in their smile or major defects in their face or elsewhere. For them even one day can be filled with such torture that they may be unable to face people or even do their day-to-day work comfortably.
A few reasons for you to opt for Smile designing at our clinic:
- Uneven or disproportionate teeth
- Chipped, broken or rough edged teeth
- Missing teeth or gaps between teeth
- Stained, discoloured teeth or fillings
- Red, swollen, receded or bleeding gums
- Crowded, overlapping or crooked teeth
- Incorrect Bite
- Or simply to enhance your smile
Whatever your reasons may be, undergoing a smile design can not only help you regain your lost confidence, but also help you address all your problems in one shot leaving you with that dream smile you always cherished. Rather than addressing each of your oral and dental issues one by one which will be a drain on your pocket as well as your time, you may opt for smile design.
Here is a simple questionnaire to make it easier for you to decide whether you actually need a smile enhancement procedure. Stand in front of the mirror, observe your smile and answer these simple questions.
- Are your upper front teeth too long or too wide?
- Do you observe any spaces between your front teeth?
- 3. Do you notice any stains on your teeth?
- 4. In a broad smile, are any of your teeth of a different colour?
- 5. Are any of your front teeth overlapping each other?
- Do any of your front teeth ‘stick out’?
- Are your lower six front teeth crooked and uneven on appearance?
- If there are any filling in your front teeth, are they of a different colour than your natural teeth?
- Do your crowns / filling/ laminates look artificial?
- When you smile broadly, do you feel much of your gums show?
- Do you see or feel a’ v’ like erosion on the necks of any of your teeth?
- Do your gums curve around your teeth in any other shape than a “half moon shape”?
- Do you feel your gums red and swollen?
- Do you get conscious while smiling naturally or while smiling for photographs for any reason?
- Do you feel your smile appears unaesthetic for any other reason?
If you have answered a yes to any of the above the questions you could consider visiting an aesthetic dentist for a smile design consultation.